[Astronomy seminar] Astronomy Department Seminar - October 1st Daichi Tsuna

Mon Sep 27 10:43:50 CEST 2021

Hello

On Friday October the 1st we will have the four astronomy seminar of the
year with Daichi Tsuna (University of Tokyo) speaking via Zoom at 14:00.
Please note the special time.

*Multi-wavelength Emissions from Supernovae with Circumstellar Interaction*

Recent transient observations find that a supernova is often surrounded
by a dense circumstellar matter (CSM), presumably erupted by the
progenitor star just before its death. The collision of the supernova
ejecta with the CSM create shocks, which can power not only optical
emission but also emissions in other wavelengths. In this seminar I will
talk about our recent theoretical efforts to characterize the
multi-wavelength view of supernovae involving CSM interaction.

We are trying something new this year with leaving the Zoom call open
after the formal hour of the seminar is up to allow the speaker, if they
wish, to chat informally with anyone who is interested.

Thanks

Chris and Tine

Christopher Usher is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Astronomy Department Seminar - Daichi Tsuna
Time: Oct 1, 2021 02:00 PM Stockholm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/j/61237729554?pwd=cXdGWWR1VkF6OG5IYmJEWmlOLys3UT09

Meeting ID: 612 3772 9554