[Astronomy seminar] [URGENT!] Thesis Seminar - August 26th Axel Runnholm

Tue Aug 23 09:29:58 CEST 2022

Hi Axel,

Have you received this email? No one else in the department has.
If you have, I need the email header (cf forwarded info underneath), which you can access apparently.

I’ll look for a solution on my side too. So people do show up at your seminar.

Thanks!
Eliot

On 2022-08-22T18:55:07+02:00, eliot.ayache at astro.su.se <mailto:eliot.ayache at astro.su.se> wrote:
> Hi Sergio,
>
> Thanks for the quick response!
> The sender address was eliot.ayache at astro.su.se <mailto:eliot.ayache at astro.su.se>. I attached the full
> message below.

IT Services have asked for the full message header. I'm not sure you (as the sender) would have it, but maybe Axel has received his copy and can provide the information. (Note: some mail clients make it difficult to see the full headers. Some mail servers too, in fact: Exchange stores headers in a database, and what comes out isn't always what went in. You may have to study the documentation for your mail client, or use a friendlier client such as Mutt. See what you can do.)