[Astronomy seminar] Astro Department Seminar - Fri March 31st 10:30 - Mattia Sirressi

Fri Mar 31 10:17:30 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder about Mattia’s seminar in 15min in FC61 and on zoom.
https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/s/61002076352 <https://stockholmuniversity.zoom.us/s/61002076352>

See you all there!

Kind regards,
Eliot