[SocBiN] Bioinformatics position available at Intomics (Copenhagen Area, DK)

Annette Vibeke Uldall avu at intomics.com
Mon Jan 19 13:49:39 CET 2015

We have an exciting bioinformatics position available at Intomics A/S. Please find attached the job description and feel free to forward it to relevant qualified candidates.

Application deadline: Feb 12, 2015.

Best regards,
Annette

Annette V Uldall
Head of Project Administration
Intomics A/S
w: www.intomics.com
t: +45 8880 7979
Intomics is a contract research organization specialized in deriving core biological insight from large scale data. We help our clients in the pharmaceutical industry develop tomorrow's medicines better, faster, and cheaper through optimized use of biomedical data