[SocBiN] PostDoc position in Stockholm

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Tue Mar 15 20:42:34 CET 2016

One position with immediate start is available within the group of Arne
Ekofsson

Protein Interaction Predictions using PconsC3

 The accuracy of contact
  predictions has increased significantly during the last few years.
  PconsC3 is the latest of our contact predictions and it is
  significantly better than at predicting the contact for small
  protein families than earlier methods. In this project we will
  apply, and optimise, PconsC3 for predicting contacts between
  interacting proteins. Here, the main challenge is to correctly
  identify exactly what proteins interact with each other and how to
  deal with transient interactions involving disordered residues.

For more information contact me directly or check http://bioinfo.se/

Yours

Arne

  Arne Elofsson                Science for Life Laboratory
  Tel:+46-(0)852481531     Stockholm University
  http://bioinfo.se/             Box 1031,
  Email: arne at bioinfo.se   17121 Solna, Sweden
  Twitter:   https://twitter.com/arneelof
  Scholar: http://scholar.google.se/citations?user=s3OCM3AAAAAJ