[SocBiN] Bioinformatician in cancer genomics

Anita Sveen Anita.Sveen at rr-research.no
Mon Dec 9 12:56:15 CET 2019

Dear all,

We have an available position as engineer/senior engineer in bioinformatics in our research group at the Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital.
The candidate will be part of a large, multidisciplinary team and work with multi-level cancer genomics data to identify new treatment strategies for patients with colorectal cancer.

We are offering a 2-year position with possibility for extension (application deadline Dec 24, 2019):
https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=164662786

Sincerely,
Anita Sveen

Anita Sveen, PhD

Lothe group, Dept Molecular Oncology
Inst Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital
P.O.Box 4953 Nydalen, NO-0424 Oslo, Norway

Associate Professor
Inst Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo

Phone: +47 22 78 17 19
E-mail: anita.sveen at rr-research.no