[SocBiN] Postdoc position on human microbiome research / Helsinki

Leo Lahti leo.lahti at iki.fi
Mon Nov 25 22:27:14 CET 2019

 I am forwarding this on behalf of my close colleague and collaborator.  /
Leo Lahti

Postdoc position (‘Senior Researcher in biomedical data analysis’):
https://haku.valtiolle.fi/Public/Assignment.aspx?guidAssignment=bac3ede8-782c-442f-9e87-3752b7ed5550

“A research position in biomedical data analysis is available for
fixed-term 1.1.2020-31.12.2022 (3 years). We are looking for a Senior
Researcher with a strong track record to join in a project that focuses on
the development and application of modern statistical data analysis
techniques for human microbiome and multi-omics research in collaboration
with leading domestic and international partners. Depending on the
candicate’s interests and expertise, the research can comprise both applied
and methodological aspects.”
The application deadline is 9.12.2019, 12:00.