[SocBiN] Fwd: Florence Nightingale Bicentennial Research Fellowship

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Sat Sep 28 16:59:55 CEST 2019

Research Fellow position in UK

Below is the advertising blurb

Florence Nightingale Bicentenary Research Fellow and Tutor in
Bioinformatics

The Florence Nightingale Bicentennial Fellowship and Tutor in
Bioinformatics is a new fellowship at Oxford and we are recruiting to it
with effect from January 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. This is a
rare and exciting opportunity to establish and sustain your own independent
research programme of the highest academic standards within the Oxford
Protein Informatics Group. You will join a dynamic and collaborative group
and department, where our research is world-leading.

We need you to hold a relevant PhD/DPhil with post-qualification research
experience and have a strong publication record. You must be able to
demonstrate the ability to plan and manage research projects independently.
You will be an effective teacher of a range of topics and will bring the
excellent interpersonal skills necessary for undertaking teaching and
pastoral duties.

Queries about this post should be addressed to Professor Charlotte Deane:
deane at stats.ox.ac.uk or Professor Garret Morris:
garrett.morris at stats.ox.ac.uk.

This post is fixed-term for 3 years, in the first instance.

Only applications received before 12.00 midday on 7 November 2019 will be
considered. Interviews will be held on 22 November 2019.

More details can be found here

https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form

Please share with anyone who may be interested.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes

Charlotte

Professor Charlotte Deane

Professor of Structural Bioinformatics

Department of Statistics University of Oxford, 24-29 St Giles', Oxford, OX1
3LB

Head of the Oxford Protein Informatics group

Website: http://opig.stats.ox.ac.uk/

PA: hodpa at stats.ox.ac.uk | 01865 281252