[SocBiN] Urgent need, Region Stockholm

Michael Hiller hiller at mpi-cbg.de
Fri Apr 3 20:49:05 CEST 2020

Hi all,

I contacted Florian Jug from our institute and he recommended to post the request in english to
https://forms.gle/D4KmuTfRmqBk2pos6 <https://forms.gle/D4KmuTfRmqBk2pos6>
and  https://discourse.data-against-covid.org <https://discourse.data-against-covid.org/>
which is a forum where a whole bunch of data scientists have gathered and would be happy to help.

- Michael

> On 3. Apr 2020, at 20:32, Arne Elofsson <arne at bioinfo.se> wrote:

Michael Hiller, PhD
Senior Research Group Leader
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics&
Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems
Dresden, Germany
https://www.mpi-cbg.de/hiller/ <https://www.mpi-cbg.de/hiller/>