[SocBiN] ERC-funded Bioinformatician position

Paul Bourgine paul.bourgine at med.lu.se
Fri Dec 4 17:52:53 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached a job description regarding our available bioinformatician position at Lund University, Sweden. The project is funded through an ERC starting grant, and consist in deciphering the cellular heterogeneity in engineered human stem cell-derived tissues. We are primarily looking for a postdoc applicant, but would be willing to consider PhD with relevant background.
Wishing you all a very nice weekend!

Best regards,
Paul

Paul Bourgine, Assistant Prof.
Cell, Tissue & Organ engineering Laboratory
Wallenberg Center for Molecular Medicine
Stem Cell Centre - Lund University
+46 46 222 0771
www.bourginelab.com<http://www.bourginelab.com/>
Twitter: @CTO_Bourgine