[SocBiN] Fwd: Postdoctoral Researcher Vacancy - OPIG, University of Oxford

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Dec 17 15:59:06 CET 2020

*Sent on behalf of Prof. Charlotte Deane*

The Oxford Protein Informatics Group <http://opig.stats.ox.ac.uk/> is
currently recruiting for a Postdoctoral Researcher in collaboration with
Boehringer Ingelheim. I would be grateful if you could share with your
network the opportunity detailed below.

*Postdoctoral Researcher  *

*Statistics, 24-29 St Giles’, Oxford, OX1 3LB  *

*Grade 8: £41,526- £49,553 p.a.  *

There is an exciting new opportunity in the Oxford Protein Informatics
group for a postdoctoral researcher to work in collaboration with
Boehringer Ingelheim. We are recruiting to the vacancy now, for someone to
start as soon as possible. You will carry out research in the area of
immunoinformatics, in a dynamic and collaborative group and department,
where our research is world-leading.

We need you to hold a relevant PhD/DPhil and to have programming
experience. Your track record will include working with protein data in
particular knowledge of antibody and/or general protein engineering.
Interested in working in immunoinformatics, you will be an excellent
communicator with an appreciation of the different working environments on
offer in industry and academia.

*Queries about this post should be addressed to Professor Charlotte Deane
(deane at stats.ox.ac.uk <deane at stats.ox.ac.uk> ) or Dr Dan Nissley
(daniel.nissley at stats.ox.ac.uk <daniel.nissley at stats.ox.ac.uk>). *

*This post is fixed-term for three years, in the first instance.*

*Only applications received before 12.00 midday on 8 January 2021 will be
considered. *

*Interviews will be held on 26 January 2021.*

*Contact Person :  Shabana Akthar *

*Vacancy ID :  148667 *

*Closing Date & Time :  08-Jan-2021 12:00 *

*Contact Email :  HR at stats.ox.ac.uk <HR at stats.ox.ac.uk>*

*Click here to apply
<https://my.corehr.com/pls/uoxrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=10&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=148667>*

Kind regards

*Professor Charlotte Deane*

Professor of Structural Bioinformatics,

Department of Statistics, University of Oxford, 24 – 29 St Giles', Oxford,
OX1 3LB

Head of the Oxford Protein Informatics Group

Website: http://opig.stats.ox.ac.uk/

PA: lauren.haynes at stats.ox.ac.uk | 01865 281252