[SocBiN] Postdoc/Research scientist position in Lund, Sweden

Mauno Vihinen mauno.vihinen at med.lu.se
Mon Feb 17 10:39:25 CET 2020

Protein Structure and Bioinformatics Group (http://structure.bmc.lu.se/)
at Lund University, Sweden is looking for a research
scientist/postdoctoral fellow to work in Vetenskapsrådet (Swedish
Research Council) supported project to develop artificial
intelligence/machine learning methods for variation interpretation. Our
group has developed several of the most reliable prediction methods in
the world for sorting out harmful variants and for predicting the
causative mechanisms (at DNA, RNA, protein, structure, function etc
levels). We are looking for a fellow to continue this successful
research line. Our predictors include e.g. PON-P2, PON-MMR2, PON-Tstab
and PON-mt-tRNA.

The position is for two years and open immediately. The position is at
the Department of Experimental Medical Science, Lund University and
located at the Biomedical Center (BMC).

More information and instructions for application are available at
https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:313523/ The position is called
for assistant researcher (biträdande forskare in Swedish) and equals to
a postdoctoral fellow.

The application deadline has been extended to March 9th.

For further information, contact Mauno Vihinen (mauno.vihinen at med.lu.se).

--
Mauno Vihinen
Professor of Medical Structural Biology
Department of Experimental Medical Science
Lund University
BMC B13
SE-22184 Lund
Sweden