[SocBiN] Post-Doc position on circadian rhythms at Karolinska Institute in Stockholm

Oliver Söhnlein oliver.sohnlein at ki.se
Thu Jan 23 09:07:18 CET 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for a skilled Post-Doc with expertise in bioinformatics and an interest in connecting vascular inflammation and circadian rhythms. The 3-year position is in my lab in Stockholm, details can be found here:

https://ki.varbi.com/se/what:job/jobID:311728/

I would much appreciate if you could forward this link to potential candidates.

Kind regards.

Oliver

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI's processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.