[SocBiN] Developer position in SSI (Copenhagen)

Kim Ng kimleeng at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 09:25:40 CEST 2020

Dear all,

Looking for a full stack developer for the project I'm associated with at
Statens Serum Institut (Copenhagen, Denmark).

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=5001&ProjectId=133795&DepartmentId=9178&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=False&uiculture=en

The project is on microbial data sharing infrastructure between EU members
in a consortium (BeOne). While the documentation has yet to be updated the
base source code can be looked at https://github.com/ssi-dk/bifrost. The
tech/process stack is python, devops, docker, mongoDB, dash/plotly (with
some flexibility).

Candidates from abroad are encouraged to apply as well. The working group
for this is in English and as someone that moved to Denmark myself I can
say that it's a wonderful country to live in with great social net and work
life balance (37hr work week, controlled pay tiers and plenty of vacation
days) and this may be a great opportunity to see what it's like to live
here.

While it's a 2 year position there is often opportunity that you'll be able
to stay longer. Feel free to email me if you have additional questions.

Kind regards,
-Kim Ng