[SocBiN] Open positions for 2 bioinformatics project managers at Genevia Technologies

Klaus Breitholtz klaus.breitholtz at geneviatechnologies.com
Thu Mar 12 07:55:50 CET 2020

Good morning,

Genevia Technologies is looking for 2 new bioinformatics project managers to join our team in Tampere, Finland. If you already have a few years experience in NGS and omics data analysis, take a look further.

We are looking for an experienced bioinformatician ready to take the next step in their career, with a passion for providing professional omics data analysis services to research groups in the academic and industry sectors. As a Project Manager, your most important responsibilities are planning the required bioinformatics workflow with our clients, specifying analysis tasks to our production bioinformaticians, interpreting and reporting analysis results to the client’s team, and an assortment of other client-facing tasks. You understand the client’s scientific goals, and are able to translate those goals into detailed analysis tasks while also balancing available internal resources, budget and client expectations.

If that sounds just like you, please response to these 4 questions in this form (https://forms.gle/j4dehzdWVr8ERvxX9 <https://forms.gle/j4dehzdWVr8ERvxX9>)  or just response to this email to ask for more.

You can find the detailed description about the open position at our homepage: https://geneviatechnologies.com/bioinformatics-company/bioinformatics-jobs/#ProjectManager <https://geneviatechnologies.com/bioinformatics-company/bioinformatics-jobs/#ProjectManager>

Don’t wait until tomorrow, since we want you to join our team already this spring.

Best regards,
Klaus

—
Klaus Breitholtz
Partner, Business Development Director
M. Sc (tech), M. Sc (international management)

Genevia Technologies Oy
Tampere, Finland
klaus.breitholtz at geneviatechnologies.com
+358407477672