[SocBiN] Bioinformatician in Stockholm

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Wed Mar 25 11:11:01 CET 2020

https://enginzyme.breezy.hr/p/7cdcd51eada101-bioinformatician?&popup=true

EnginZyme is looking for a world-class bioinformatician at the top of his
or her abilities, ideally someone who is also comfortable with the state of
the art in machine learning. Although we think you probably a PhD in
bioinformatics, this is not a requirement. What’s important is that you can
deliver.

In terms of personal qualities, we’re looking for someone who:

   - *Has a passion for what they do.* Someone who has found their calling
   — the kind of person who thinks about bioinformatics in the shower.
   - *Gets things done. *A self-disciplined, hard-working doer.
   - *Doesn’t settle. *Someone who pushes the envelope — overdelivers, goes
   out of their comfort zone, resists stagnation.
   - *Is agreeable. *A warm, cooperative, and friendly person.

If this describes you, you’ll fit in with the rest of the team!

Yours

Arne

  Arne Elofsson                  Science for Life Laboratory
  Tel:+46-(0)70 695 1045   Stockholm University
  http://bioinfo.se/               Box 1031,
  Email: arne at bioinfo.se   17121 Solna, Sweden
  Twitter:   https://twitter.com/arneelof
  Scholar: http://scholar.google.se/citations?user=s3OCM3AAAAAJ