[SocBiN] Head Engineer Bioinformatics in Oslo

Leonardo Andres Meza Zepeda l.a.m.zepeda at ous-research.no
Tue Nov 10 17:20:40 CET 2020

Hi,

A two year head engineer position in Bioinformatics is available at the Department of Core Facilities at the Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital. The position is in collaboration with the High-Throughput Chemical Biology Screening Facility at NCMM at the University of Oslo. The candidate will have the opportunity to participate in large chemical biology screening campaigns and will mainly be responsible for computational tasks like data analysis of screening campaigns, but will also participate in the planning of screens and in laboratory tasks, depending on demand and personal background.

For full information about the position, and on how to apply follow the link bellow

https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=196637218

Application deadline November 22nd, 2020.

Best regards,

Leonardo

Due to technical issues in our email system, I will be replying from this UiO account. Emails send to the RR-Research will be automatically forwarded to the UiO account.

Leonardo A. Meza-Zepeda, Dr. philos.
Department Head
Department of Core Facilities
Institute for Cancer Research