[SocBiN] Postdoc in Genome Regulation, Oslo University Hospital

John Arne Dahl j.a.dahl at medisin.uio.no
Fri Nov 27 12:19:07 CET 2020

>From the Dahl Lab, Oslo University Hospital:

A postdoctoral fellowship on genome regulation is now available in the Dahl research group. We are seeking highly motivated postdoctoral research fellows to lead studies and analysis to understand genome regulation in oogenesis and early embryo development. An overarching theme is the understanding of mechanisms and epigenetic information in the passing of life from one generation to the next, building on our recent discoveries (Dahl et al., Nature 2016; Sankar et al., Nat. Cell Biol. 2020).

Situated at the Oslo University Hospital, Scandinavia's largest hospital, the Dahl Laboratory is well positioned for conducting both basic and translational research using mouse and patient material.

Applications must be submitted through the official recruitment website WebCruiter.

https://2411.webcruiter.no/Main2/Recruit/Public/4318619775?language=en&link_source_id=2000&showExpired=False

Postdoc on Genome Regulation - Bioinformatics:

Enter Webcruiter ID in the search field:  4318619775

Application deadline: December 4th

Startup date: As soon as possible, but we are flexible. We are also flexible regarding working from a distance.

The location

We are located at the Oslo University Hospital, campus Rikshospitalet adjacent to an idyllic forest. Oslo is ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in.

We can offer

  *   An ambitious and stimulating scientific environment with excellent opportunities for academic development
  *   Full-time three-year position
  *   Top modern and excellent lab facilities with a wide range of core facilities
  *   Attractive salary according to the guidelines from the Oslo University Hospital
  *   Favorable pension arrangements
  *   Attractive welfare arrangements, with affordable high-quality childcare available

Any questions regarding the position can be directed to:

Principal Investigator Dr. John Arne Dahl.        Email:  j.a.dahl at medisin.uio.no<mailto:j.a.dahl at medisin.uio.no>

Feel free to share :)

Best regards,

John Arne Dahl