[SocBiN] FEBS and 3D-Bioinfo enzyme engineering course, October 2021, Oulu, Finland

Rikkert Wierenga rik.wierenga at oulu.fi
Tue Apr 6 18:46:53 CEST 2021

Dear All,
We are happy to inform everyone that the registration for our FEBS enzyme engineering course is now open. The course is part of the 3D-Bioinfo ELIXIR activities. Please check the website for all the details: https://computationalenzymeengineering2021.febsevents.org<https://computationalenzymeengineering2021.febsevents.org/>/
It is a bit difficult to know how many restrictions are in place in mid October for travelling to Oulu, Finland. Hopefully it can be organised as an in-person event, but we are prepared to have it as a hybrid event, with also remote participation. The program addresses several basic topics, but also more advanced topics for example related to the dynamical properties of enzymes and proteins are addressed.
The early bird registration is open till May 15.
Best Regards, also on behalf of Outi Lampela and Aleksandra Marsavelski,
Rik Wierenga