[SocBiN] PhD position in bioinformatics of circulating tumor DNA at Dep. of Molecular Medicine, Aarhus University, Denmark

Søren Vang vang at clin.au.dk
Wed Apr 7 10:49:11 CEST 2021

Dear SocBin,

I am hiring a PhD student in bioinformatics at the Department of Molecular Medicine, Aarhus University. The student is expected to start this summer and will work on improving our ability to detect cancer in blood by developing computational methods for analysing cell-free DNA sequencing data.

Please check out the call if you are interested: https://phd.health.au.dk/application/opencalls/bioinformaticsphdproject/ - and please forward this mail to anyone who might be🙏. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more about the position.

Best,

Lasse Maretty

Assistant Professor
Department of Molecular Medicine (MOMA)