[SocBiN] 2 postdoc positions in mathematical oncology and explainable AI

Ovidiu Radulescu ovidiu.radulescu at umontpellier.fr
Fri Apr 16 18:10:20 CEST 2021

Dear Socbin,

We have 2 postdoc openings within the project MALMO on mathematical modeling and explainable AI

for understanding mechanisms of drug resistance in melanoma.

One of the positions is in my Computional Systems Biology team in Montpellier and the second is in the Paris Brain Institute.

Financing is secured for two years, starting with July 1st.

The job description is available online [ https://systems-biology-lphi.cnrs.fr/postdoc-malmo/ | https://systems-biology-lphi.cnrs.fr/postdoc-malmo/ ]

I would be very grateful if you could spread the word on your network.

Best wishes,

Ovidiu Radulescu