[SocBiN] Fwd: ML/Bioinformatics Researcher Positions Available at NEC Labs America - Princeton

Lukas Käll lukas.kall at scilifelab.se
Tue Jan 12 12:50:48 CET 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Martin Renqiang Min <renqiang at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 10:07 AM
Subject: ML/Bioinformatics Researcher Positions Available at NEC Labs
America - Princeton

The Machine Learning Group of NEC Labs America - Princeton has several
ML/Bioinformatics researcher positions available. Could you please forward
the following job ad to relevant graduate students? Thank you very much.

TITLE                    Researcher
LOCATION            Princeton, NJ
DEPARTMENT      Machine Learning

DESCRIPTION

The Machine Learning Department in Princeton, NJ, has openings for
researchers
with a passion for developing the next generation of machine intelligence.
Expertise in machine learning with a proven track record of original
research as
well as a keen sense for developing practical applications are
prerequisites for
this position.

The Machine Learning Department has been at the forefront of research in
such
areas as deep learning, support vector machines, and semantic analysis for
almost two decades. Many technologies developed in our group have been
released
as innovative products and services of NEC, such as systems for recruiting,
surveillance, inspection of manufactured goods, and digital pathology. In
addition to contributing to NEC’s business, our research is published in
premier
venues. Among the challenges we are tackling now are, how to move machine
learning to more abstract reasoning, and how this can enable new
applications in
smart manufacturing, safe cities, and personalized heath care.
http://www.nec-labs.com/research-departments/machine-learning/machine-learning-home

POSITION REQUIREMENTS

• PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, bioinformatics,
statistics,
or equivalent
• Research experience in machine learning with strong publication record
• Strong algorithm and numeric computation background
• Programming experience in Python, C++, or other languages
• Experience with deep learning libraries and platforms a plus, e.g.
PyTorch,
TensorFlow, or Caffe

Application Link: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=3206183

Best regards,