[SocBiN] Bioinformatics Scientist at SAGA Diagnostics in Lund, Sweden

Christian Brueffer christian.brueffer at sagadiagnostics.com
Thu Jul 8 23:31:17 CEST 2021

Dear all,

we're looking for an experienced Bioinformatics Scientist to join us at
SAGA Diagnostics in Lund, Sweden.

SAGA develops precision cancer diagnostics based on NGS and digital PCR
with particular application in non-invasive liquid biopsies.

The position encompasses a variety of tasks including contributing to
the development and maintenance of our computational workflows and on-
premise/cloud infrastructure, R&D, and analyzing customer samples.

The full job ad can be found on our website:
https://sagadiagnostics.com/now-recruiting-bioinformatics-scientist/

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Best regards,

Christian

--
Christian Brueffer, PhD