[SocBiN] Postdoc position in computational metabolism at Karolinska Institutet

Roland Nilsson roland.nilsson at ki.se
Tue Jun 1 09:18:48 CEST 2021

Hi all, please forward to anyone that might be interested.

We're looking for a talented and independent postdoc to join our research group at Karolinska Institutet.  Our goal is to understand human metabolism using modern mass spectrometry methods and computational techniques, with biomedical applications in metabolic disorders as well as cancer metabolism.  If you're interested in algorithm development, statistical models and mining rich, complex biological data sets, this position could be the opportunity for you!  Several possible projects available, both in-house and within national and international collaborations.

Find out more and apply online by June 11th at the latest:
https://ki.varbi.com/what:job/jobID:402303/

Best,
Roland

---
Roland Nilsson, Ph.D             roland.nilsson at ki.se<mailto:roland.nilsson at ki.se>
Assistant professor  +46 722 334580
Dept. of Medicine (Solna)
Center for Molecular Medicine
Karolinska Institutet
Stockholm, Sweden

N?r du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) inneb?r detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. H?r finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI's processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.