[SocBiN] CfP //Starting new batch of Bioinformatics for school children (BIXS)

Prash prash at bioclues.org
Fri Jun 25 02:43:52 CEST 2021

Dear all,
We are starting our third cohort from July for school children as the
second cohort graduated this month.

Please encourage your children aged 12-18 years to take up this! The first
and best program in the world that has been successfully implemented since
2008!

Let's make the next generation more competent as we prepare them for a
strong #STEMM curriculum. #bioinformatics #schools

More at http://bioclues.org/bifx-for-schools/

Regards
Prash for Team Bioclues.

--
Prashanth N Suravajhala, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist, Systems Biology

"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve
other problems."    ~ Rene Descartes