[SocBiN] Researcher/Research assistant in Cancer Bioinformatics - Oslo, Norway

Leonardo Andres Meza Zepeda l.a.m.zepeda at ous-research.no
Mon Mar 1 10:54:47 CET 2021

We are loooking for a talentfull candidate with background in Bioinfromatics to join our group at the Department of Tumor Biology, Institute for Cancer Research, Oslo University Hospital. Our group research focuses on developing and utilizing computational approaches for the analysis of diverse genomic datasets to investigate the molecular evolution of gastrointestinal stromal tumours, and to study the novel mechanisms of resistance to targeted therapies.

Candidates with a PhD or MSc in bioinfromatics are encourage to apply.

More information here:

https://2411.webcruiter.no/Main2/Recruit/Public/4353178735?language=en&link_source_id=0&showExpired=False

Best regards,

Leonardo