[SocBiN] Senior Bioinformatician - AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK)

Sergio Martinez Cuesta sermarcue at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 18:04:34 CET 2021

*Are you a quantitatively-minded scientist looking to apply bioinformatics
and machine learning to design the next generation of therapeutics? Do you
wish to join a growing team where you will have the possibility to further
exploit our drug discovery platforms? If yes, we have the position for you
at AstraZeneca in Cambridge!*

We are currently looking for a Senior Bioinformatician to join us at
AstraZeneca in Cambridge, UK. In this position you’ll be a part of the Data
Sciences and Quantitative Biology team as part of biopharma R&D.

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/senior-bioinformatician-data-sciences-and-quantitative-biology/7684/18216461

Deadline for applications *23rd March*! Please distribute with
bioinformatics colleagues reaching their ends of contracts.

Best wishes,
Sergio