[SocBiN] Call for postdoc/bioinformatician in computational cancer and autoimmunity research, University of Helsinki

Hämäläinen, Jenni E jenni.e.hamalainen at helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 10 08:13:42 CET 2021

Open postdoctoral researcher/bioinformatician position at the University of Helsinki, Finland

Professor Satu Mustjoki’s lab Hematology Research Unit (www.Helsinki.fi/hematology<http://www.helsinki.fi/hematology>) at the University of Helsinki and Helsinki University Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Center has an opening for a POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER / BIOINFORMATICIAN in computational cancer and autoimmunity research.

The new researcher / bioinformatician will play a critical role in the computational analysis and statistical modelling of large-size WES, WGS, lncRNA-seq, and scRNA-seq datasets and integration of these data with clinical information.

The aim of the research is to further advance our understanding on the pathogenesis of cancer and autoimmunity diseases and builds upon the group’s previous successful work on the topic (please see our webpage and the latest publication list at https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=mustjoki+s%5Bau%5D&)

See more and apply:
https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/open-positions/postdoctoral-researcher-bioinformatician-in-computational-cancer-and-autoimmunity-research

Best regards,
Jenni Hämäläinen
--

Jenni Hämäläinen
Projektikoordinaattori / Project Coordinator
jenni.e.hamalainen at helsinki.fi
0294126613 (+358504524919)