[SocBiN] Molecular programming PhD position at KTH Stockholm

Ian Torao Hoffecker ithof at kth.se
Thu Oct 21 15:24:19 CEST 2021

Hi all,

There is an open PhD position in the Molecular Programming group at Scilifelab/KTH Royal Inst. Technology, Gene Technology Department in Stockholm Sweden, and the ad is still open until Oct 28th. The project is focused on the development of molecular methods for imaging based on sequencing. If you have a Master's equivalent and are interested in both experimental and computational science, I encourage you to apply! Submit applications here: https://kth.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:424617/ Feel free to contact me for questions ithof at kth.se<mailto:ithof at kth.se> and please spread the word.

Best,

Ian

Ian Hoffecker, PhD | Group leader
Department of Gene Technology
School of Engineering Sciences in Chemistry, Biotechnology and Health
KTH Royal Institute of Technology

Phone: +46-725-024-619
Web: https://hoffeckerlab.com
Address:Science for Life Laboratory | Tomtebodavägen 23a | 17165 Solna, Sweden