[SocBiN] Fwd: Senior Bioinformatician opportunity at AstraZeneca, Cambridge (UK)

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Thu Sep 9 09:10:49 CEST 2021

Forwarded message from sergio.martinezcuesta at astrazeneca.com

---

We have a bioinformatics opening in our bioinformatics team in AstraZeneca,
and we are looking into sharing the job ad more broadly e.g. through the
SocBiN list

Could you post the opportunity below in the list please?

Thanks in advance,

Sergio

*Senior Bioinformatician at AstraZeneca - Biology/Chemistry Interface and
Proteomics Research (Cambridge, UK)*

Are you a bioinformatician passionate about biomedical research looking for
an exciting and impactful new challenge? Do you have experience analysing
proteome wide omics data and high-throughput molecular or genetic screens
for target identification and drug discovery? Is research and development
at the interface between biology and chemistry exciting for you?

Then why not join our *Data Sciences & Quantitative Biology team at
AstraZeneca in Cambridge, UK* and apply bioinformatics and computational
solutions to help us grow and extend our capabilities in our drive to find
the medicines of the future.

Application deadline *16th September*. For more information, please check
the following:

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/senior-bioinformatician-biology-chemistry-interface-and-proteomics-research/7684/12830430912

------------------------------

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with
registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick
Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient
only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have
come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead,
please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then
immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK
Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and
monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com