[SocBiN] HeaDS Seminar Series: 'Towards Spatial Transcriptomics: A cell is known by the company it keeps'

SUND-CHDS-HeaDS-Admin heads-admin at sund.ku.dk
Tue Apr 5 16:28:14 CEST 2022

Dear SocBin Mailing List,

Please find some information about the April installment of our Seminar Series, run by the Center for Health Data Science (HeaDS):

---

HeaDS Seminar Series

Excited about health data science? Join the HeaDS seminar series for monthly expeditions into new and exciting research at SUND and beyond. Our seminars are aimed towards researchers on all levels.

Speaker: Kyoung Jae Won
Talk: 'Towards Spatial Transcriptomics: A cell is known by the company it keeps'