[SocBiN] Fwd: Open Data Steward positions at NBIS

Arne Elofsson arne at bioinfo.se
Mon Aug 15 16:10:51 CEST 2022

The National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS) is looking to
expand our team of *Data Stewards* with 1-2 persons, with a focus on human
data. For more information about the open positions please see the ads on
the Uppsala University site by using the link below. Application deadline
is this *Friday 19 August*. *Please note that the work title is officially
called bioinformatician, but the content is about Data Management and Data
Stewardship, so we welcome applicants with other relevant training and
experiences.*

https://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/join-us/details/?positionId=524533

Best regards,
- Niclas
_____________________________________
Niclas Jareborg, PhD
Data Manager

*NBIS - National **Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden** - **nbis.se*
<http://nbis.se>
*ELIXIR Sweden*
*SciLifeLab** - www.scilifelab.se <http://www.scilifelab.se>*
*DBB, Stockholm University** - www.dbb.su.se <http://www.dbb.su.se>*

*Postal address: **Visiting address:*
*PO Box 1031 **Tomtebodavägen 23 A*
*171 21 Solna Solna*
*Sweden*

*Phone: +46 733 866605*
*email: *niclas.jareborg at nbis.se*, niclas.jareborg at scilifelab.se
<niclas.jareborg at scilifelab.se>, niclas.jareborg at dbb.su.se
<niclas.jareborg at dbb.su.se> *
ORCID: 0000-0002-4520-044X <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4520-044X>
my publicly-auditable identity on keybase: nicjar
<https://keybase.io/nicjar>

--
This list has been created to share general news and updates about
SciLifeLab Campus Solna activities.