[SocBiN] to forward: Two postdoc positions at Umeå University - computational and wetlab for single-cell methods development

mahogny at areta.org mahogny at areta.org
Thu Feb 24 16:52:26 CET 2022

Would be very happy if you could forward this information!

Two postdoc positions at Umeå University - computational and wetlab for
single-cell methods development

 	* Computational postdoc: We are looking for a candidate to push the
boundary for what we can do with machine learning to extract more data
from single-cell RNA/ATAC than is currently possible.
https://umu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:472962/?fbclid=IwAR2LxIoRwOZujeZK_2fowr3G2SmeNHyQACNXJ9PpOPRJA3p3vkWENbvdPQA
 	* Wetlab postdoc: There is a reason why CRISPR was discovered at our
university - UmU is really strong in prokaryotic biology. We are now
developing single-cell bacteria methods and looking to recruit a
suitable postdoc. Please contact me for more information on applying:
johan.henriksson at umu.se

Johan Henriksson, PhD, Group Leader
Dept. Molecular Biology / Molecular Infection Medicine Sweden (MIMS),
Umeå University
www.henlab.org [1]

Links:
------