[SocBiN] 2x open positions for Nextflow / nf-core

Phil Ewels phil.ewels at scilifelab.se
Tue Jan 25 11:14:38 CET 2022

Hi all,

We have two new positions opening up to work on Nextflow and nf-core,
funded through our CZI Diversity & Inclusion grant. The positions will be
based in regions where we are currently under-represented:

   - Asia-Pacific:
   https://seqera.io/careers/nextflow-developer-advocates-(asia-pacific)
   - South America and Caribbean:
   https://seqera.io/careers/nextflow-developer-advocate-(south-america-and-caribbean)

Both positions are fully remote with permanent contracts. A pretty nice
opportunity to work on some cool open source projects!

We're really trying to get the word out beyond our normal networks with
these, so any help is much appreciated..

Thanks,

Phil

--
Phil Ewels, Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Lead, NGI Applications Development