[SocBiN] Nextflow Summit 2022

Phil Ewels phil at seqera.io
Fri Jul 8 23:18:55 CEST 2022

Hi all,

Registration has just opened for the the 2022 Nextflow Summit:
https://summit.nextflow.io

The event will be in Barcelona and also online, from October 12-14. There's
also an associated nf-core hackathon
<https://nf-co.re/events/2022/hackathon-october-2022#groups> from 10-12
October and free Nextflow and nf-core training
<https://nf-co.re/events/2022/training-october-2022> online the week before.

The call for abstracts is also open, until July 22nd. We're looking for
talks in any of the following themes:

   - Nextflow - central tool, language, and plugins
   - Community - pipelines, applications, and use cases
   - Ecosystem - infastructure and environments
   - Software - containers and tool packaging

It should be a lot of fun, shout if you have any questions. I hope to see
many of you there!

Phil

--

Phil Ewels, Ph.D.