[SocBiN] Bioinformatician position at Hematology research Unit Helsinki (University of Helsinki, Finland)

De Lorenzo, Francesca francesca.delorenzo at helsinki.fi
Tue Jul 12 10:52:01 CEST 2022

Dear all,

The Hematology Research Unit Helsinki<https://www2.helsinki.fi/en/researchgroups/hematology-research-unit-helsinki> (HRUH) is a translational research group at the University of Helsinki, led by Professor Satu Mustjoki, which aims at understanding the pathobiology of malignant blood diseases and chronic inflammation. In blood cancers, the responses to immune checkpoint inhibitors have been modest, and there is a significant need for more effective therapies and for better understanding individual resistance and response mechanisms (personalized medicine).  In our ongoing projects we aim to discover more effective immunotherapies, and individual resistance and sensitivity mechanisms using unbiased functional screens at the single cell level (e.g. CRISPR-Cas9 screens, high-throughput drug sensitivity assays) and utilizing primary patient immune and cancer cells in the dynamic co-culture models.

The Hematology Research Unit is seeking A BIOINFORMATICIAN
https://jobs.helsinki.fi/job/Bioinformatician-to-Hematology-Research-Unit/749925502/?feedId=350602&utm_source=CareerSite_UniversityOfHelsinki

The deadline for the applications is 14 August 2022.

Francesca De Lorenzo, Ph.D.
Project Coordinator

Translational Immunology Program (TRIMM)
Hematology Research Unit
University of Helsinki

Biomedicum 1, room C407b
Haartmaninkatu 8