[SocBiN] Bioinformatics postdoc position in variation analysis and interpretation

Mauno Vihinen mauno.vihinen at med.lu.se
Fri Sep 16 16:22:30 CEST 2022

We are looking for a candidate to work on analysis and method
development for variation (mutation) interpretation in our group at Lund
University.
Our group has released several of the best performing prediction methods
for variation interpretation.
For details and application instructions see
https://lu.varbi.com/en/what:job/jobID:542421/
The position is initially open for two years, with a possibility for one
year extension.

Note that according to Swedish regulations, no more than three years are
allowed from the date of PhD. There are some exceptions, as well.

--
Mauno Vihinen
Professor of Medical Structural Biology