[SocBiN] Job: MultiQC Python developer - Seqera Labs (remote)

Phil Ewels phil at seqera.io
Mon Apr 3 09:33:55 CEST 2023

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to come and work with me on MultiQC!
https://multiqc.info/

MultiQC is an open-source project that's been running for about 8 years
now. It's got an enormous user base (>3.2k journal citations,  docs get
about 2k visitors a week) but has basically been a solo effort until now.
It moved with me when I joined Seqera Labs <https://seqera.io/> and now
we're looking to really start taking the project to the next level. It'll
stay 100% open source and we have a tonne of cool ideas that are waiting to
be worked on..

Seqera has offices in Barcelona, but the position can be fully remote. I'm
based in Stockholm. I'm looking for someone with strong experience in
Python, any work with front-end web stuff is a bonus.

Details on the position and how to apply at:
https://seqera.io/careers/multiqc-software-engineer

Phil

--

Phil Ewels, Ph.D.