[SocBiN] Tenure track position on AI and multiscale modeling in biology and bio-medicine (deadline 04/09/2023)

Ovidiu Radulescu ovidiu.radulescu at umontpellier.fr
Sun Jul 2 13:08:28 CEST 2023

Dear All,

The University of Montpellier and my lab hire a junior professor in AI
and multiscale modeling in biology and bio-medicine (application deadine
September 4 2023).

The junior professor chair is a fast track leading to full professorship
after four years. During  the tenure track the junior professor has
reduced teaching duties (64h) and receives a grant of 300k from ANR and
from our department.

We are looking for outstanding candidates, susceptible to be promoted
full professor at the end of the review process. The candidate is
expected to develop anautonomous and original research program in AI
oriented towards the  exploitation of multi-omics and imaging data in
infectiology, or  oncology, or fundamental biology. The interpretability
of the AI  approaches should be a strong component of the project.
More details can be found at https://systems-biology-lphi.cnrs.fr/cpj

Best wishes,

Ovidiu Radulescu

--