[SocBiN] Systems administrator job positions (SSI, Copenhagen Denmark) Deadline 11-05-23

Kim Ng kimleeng at gmail.com
Mon May 1 09:57:32 CEST 2023

Hi All,

I am writing to share a job opening at Statens Serum Institut (national
public health institute for Denmark). We are looking for a systems
administrator who will be involved in research data infrastructure.

The ideal candidate will be proficient in Linux, storage systems, with
experience in HPC and cloud environments. They should also have a passion
for creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, and secure infrastructure
for scientific research.

If you know of anyone who might be interested in this position, please feel
free to forward this email along to them. More information about the
position and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=5001&ProjectId=168295&DepartmentId=9178&MediaId=2801

Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
-Kim Ng