[SocBiN] Postdoctoral Researcher position in Computational Genomics and Machine Learning

Pitkänen, Esa A esa.pitkanen at helsinki.fi
Wed Apr 24 13:48:58 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

we are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join our groups at FIMM and NCMM through the NORPOD program. The goal of this 2.5 year project is to investigate gene regulatory logic by modeling NaNOME long-read sequencing, ATAC-seq and RNA-seq data.

More information at https://jobs.helsinki.fi/job/31_5_2024-Postdoctoral-Researcher-in-Computational-Genomics-and-Machine-Learning/793289202/

Please contact me and Biswajyoti (cc'd) if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Esa

--
Esa Pitkänen, PhD
FIMM-EMBL Group Leader, Academy of Finland Research Fellow