[SocBiN] Fwd: Aspen workshop on "Physics of Biological Data Analysis": please apply by Jan. 31

Arne Elofsson arne.elofsson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 08:42:07 CET 2024

Dear all,

To those of you who haven't already applied, here is a gentle reminder
about our Aspen workshop "Physics of Biological Data Analysis", which will
take place from July 21 to August 18, 2024 at the Aspen Center for Physics
(see https://aspenphys.org/physicists/summer/program/currentworkshops.html).

Applications are open until January 31 at
https://aspenphys.org/physicists/summer/program/index.html
Please apply to the workshop. We would also appreciate your help in
encouraging applications from others with relevant research interests.

Note that admission to the workshop is granted not by the workshop
organizers, but by the Admissions Committee of the Center, and that space
constraints usually prevent offering admission to all applicants.

Many thanks, best wishes, and we hope to see you later in the year in Aspen,
Marianne, Anne-Flo, Ilya and Greg