[SocBiN] 3 year post doc position

Celine Arzel celine.arzel at utu.fi
Wed Jan 24 08:04:09 CET 2024

Dear all,
Here is an opportunity for a 3 year post doc position on metabolomics/exposomics at Turku university as part of the SYS life MSCA Fellowship Programme:  Metabolism (syslife.fi)<https://www.syslife.fi/metabolism/#Theme61>
The postdoc will be working between the department of Biology (Céline Arzel, project Disrupt) and Turku Metabolomic Centre (Dr. Alex Dickens)

I would greatly appreciate if you could share the ad for the position within your networks or directly to anyone potentially interested in applying.
We are looking for someone with a background in bioinformatics.
Note that the deadline for applying is the 31st of January!

Best wishes
Céline

Dr. Céline ARZEL
Academy Research Fellow
Docent in Wildlife Research and Management
Associate Editor of Ornis Fennica
PI of the project DISRUPT https://sites.utu.fi/disrupt/en/
PI of the project POOL https://sites.utu.fi/pool/
- Department of Biology, University of Turku, Finland
- Wetland Ecology Group, Helsinki University, Finland

+358 4 08778636
Twitter: @CelineArzel
https://sites.utu.fi/arzelgroup/
https://www.utu.fi/en/people/celine-arzel