[SocBiN] (Deadline March 19) Postdoc position in computational CRISPR guide RNA design at University of Copenhagen, Denmark

Betina Wingreen Jensen coordinator at rth.dk
Thu Mar 7 13:44:43 CET 2024

Dear Colleagues,

There is still time to apply for this a super exciting 3-year position for a
Postdoc in computational CRISPR guide RNA design targeting network modules
here at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, as we have extended the
application deadline until March 19, 2024.

For more information about the position and on how to apply, please visit
the UCPH website:

https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx/?cid=1307
<https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx/?cid=1307&departmentI
d=19008&ProjectId=161190&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=false>
&departmentId=19008&ProjectId=161190&MediaId=5&SkipAdvertisement=false

Application deadline: March 19, 2024

Start date is May 15, 2024, or as soon as possible thereafter.

Best wishes,

Betina

Betina Wingreen Jensen

Special Advisor/Project Manager

University of Copenhagen

Department of Veterinary and Animal Sciences

Grønnegårdsvej 3 & 7 & Ridebanevej 3 & 9

1870 Frederiksberg C

DIR +45 35 33 47 04

MOB +45 21 51 09 32

 <mailto:bwj at sund.ku.dk> bwj at sund.ku.dk

<https://informationssikkerhed.ku.dk/english/protection-of-information-priva
cy/privacy-policy/> How we protect personal data