[Yxa-devel] Status

Mikael Magnusson mikma264 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:31:12 CEST 2012

On 08/31/2012 02:01 PM, Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil" wrote:

> And ... are you usign YXA in some areas? dev? production? test?

I have used YXA for connecting to VoIP services. But most recently I
used it as a production presence server with Twinkle as clients.
Unfortunately the YXA presence server sometimes would crash without
being able to recover and needed manual restart. As a result a replaced
it with another presence server. I guess the presence server isn't as
well tested as the other parts since I think Yxa has mostly been used
for VoIP.

/Mikael