[Yxa-devel] Status

Mikael Magnusson mikma264 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:35:03 CEST 2012

On 08/31/2012 05:26 PM, CGS wrote:
> BINGO! :D
>
> I changed ssl_util.erl to use ssl:peercert/1 and {ok, TestCert1} with
> TestCert1 and all the tests are passed now. I attached here the
> archive with the changes for Erlang/OTP R15B01. If you prefer it, I
> can make a git repo for it.
>
> CGS

I prefer a git repo, refer to
https://github.com/fredrikt/yxa/wiki/Submitting-patches.

In which version was ssl:peercert/1 introduced in Erlang? I think many
users prefer if Yxa can be built with the Erlang versions included in
common Linux dists without requiring building Erlang from source. For
example Ubuntu 12.04 has erlang r14b4.

/Mikael