[Bolincentret-at-su.se] FW: [ScaDS.AI-PIs] 2 new JRG lead position in Leipzig

Annica Ekman annica at misu.su.se
Fri May 5 09:33:01 CEST 2023

-------- Forwarded Message --------

[ScaDS.AI-PIs] 2 new JRG lead position in Leipzig

Wed, 3 May 2023 21:30:17 +0200

Erhard Rahm <rahm at informatik.uni-leipzig.de><mailto:rahm at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>

Scads-ai-pis at groups.tu-dresden.de<mailto:Scads-ai-pis at groups.tu-dresden.de>

Dear PI colleagues,
we have two new JRG lead positions to fill at ScaDS.AI Leipzig. We primarily look for excellent post-docs from outside Leipzig focusing on fundamental research on AI/Data Science methods complementing our current topics. Application deadline is June 2.
https://uni-leipzig.talentstorm.de/stellenangebote/2-junior-research-group-leader-at-scads-ai-centre-for-scalable-data-analytics-and-artificial-intelligence-dresden-leipzig-m-f-d-14041
Please distribute the call in your network and ideally forward it to interesting candidates.
As you know, for local post-docs (and profs) in Leipzig and Dresden we have introduced the possibility to become an associated ScaDS.AI member https://scads.ai/scads-ai-team/associated-members/ We will soon have a call to apply for seed funds for new project ideas that will be open for both PIs and associated members.
Erhard Rahm