[Funcoup] Featured Article

Oliver Frings oliver.frings at sbc.su.se
Tue Nov 29 16:39:51 CET 2011

Hej, I don't want to make the decision more complicated :),
but given that this is meant to be a lay summary, I guess
one should try to not complicate things. I also don't
think we can claim that we have the "largest reconstruction".

I liked the first version. Could it maybe be something like:

The FunCoup 2.0 database provides a comprehensive reconstructions of
gene networks for 11 eukaryotes,...

Best,

Olli