[Funcoup] KEGG pathways broken (?)

Andrey Alexeyenko andrej.alekseenko at scilifelab.se
Thu Oct 13 14:47:47 CEST 2011

Yes, they are simply not in the synonyms table yet :(

The last time I mentioned it was related to the question:
how we should limit such groups as KEGG or GO?
I suggested that only groups with <100 genes can be queried.

Whatever was the answer, I never was back to that, so this still has to
be done (together with GO, maybe something else?)

Indiv. genes must work. Note that they never work with distance set to 0.

Andrey