[Inparanoid] Request: InParanoid stand-alone

Pascal.Maeser at unibas.ch Pascal.Maeser at unibas.ch
Tue Apr 26 14:34:42 CEST 2011

Dear Madam,
Dear Sir,

Would you please send me the stand-alone version of InParanoid? We would
like to use it for comparative genomics of eukaryotic parasites. This is
purely academic research, no commercial application. I would be happy to
sign a license agreement, if desired.

With the best wishes

Yours,

Pascal

Pascal Mäser
Parasite Chemotherapy
Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
Socinstrasse 57
4002 Basel
Switzerland
Tel    061 284 8338
Fax   061 284 8101

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
reply e-mail and delete this message from your system.